Boost your foreign language comprehension, writing productivity and language learning with the help of the high-quality MOT Kielipalvelu®.
The language service contains the same language tools you know and love in MOT, with a modern and easy-to-use user experience.
MOT Kielipalvelu® is updated on a regular basis and includes the following:
· MOT Dictionaries®
· dictionaries by Oxford University Press
· dictionaries by NE (Nationalencyclopedin)
· MOT Kääntäjä® (machine translation)
· MOT Kielentarkistin® (proofreading and spellchecking)
When you are connected to the organization’s network, you can access the service by simply navigating to https://www.sanakirja.fi
If you want to access the service outside of the organization’s network, follow these steps (same instructions in video format):
1. Go to www.sanakirja.fi and click on the top right corner Log in or go to www.sanakirja.fi/korkeakouluille.
2. Select your organisation from the University of Applied Sciences menu and click on Haka Login.
3. You can login to the service yet again with Haka ID. Browser remembers logging in until cache is emptyed or the service is updated.
Bielefeld Academic Search Engine is a search engine for academic open access web resources. Search tips for Base
Espacenet offers access to patent documents, information about inventions and technical developments from 1836 to today. Espacenet assistant
PSK Standardising compiles standards that are required for the investments and maintenance of industrial mills and plants. PSK closely co-operates with the Finnish Standards Association SFS, which is the channel for publishing national SFS standards.
SFS-Online provides a collection of SFS and ISO standards. There are publications in English and in Finnish. Start and click ONLINE and "Open Contract", after that You are able to search certain standards.
TEPA is a term bank compiled and maintained by the Finnish Terminology Centre TSK(Sanastokeskus TSK). It contains special language terms and their definitions which are displayed as multilingual terminological entries.